Renting a boat with Vancouver Boat Rentals allows you to see Vancouver and other areas like you have never seen before. Here is a list of the many great spots to check out while renting with Vancouver Boat Rentals:
1. Venture out under the Burrard Bridge and you will find yourself in the amazing English Bay.
2. Continue straight out past the shipping tankers to Lighthouse Park.
3. While heading north you will spot many of the cool homes Vancouver has to offer.
4. Snug Cove on Bowen Island is a great stop of for picnic or even to stretch your legs.
5. Travelling further north you will find the Seal Colony at Palm Rocks.
6. Looking to go west then travel under Lions Gate Bridge from English Bay.
7. Vancouver’s main port in Coal Harbour is the next stop, full of shipping tankers, cruise ships and luxury yachts.
8. Travel under Second Narrows Bridge & the Iron Workers Bridge where you will then pass the 2nd floating McDonalds in the word the McBarge.
9. From here continue west towards Port Moody or north to Indian Arm an amazing glacial fjord.
10. Indian Arm is home to a wonderful seaside village, Deep Cove.
11. About half way up Indian Arm on your right you will find Buntzen Power Station, a water power plant.
12 .At the very top you will find Granite Waterfalls, a great place to stop for a picnic or swim with a small dock for you to moor up at. Across the water you will see the Wigwam Inn owned by the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club.