We are now closed for the season. We will reopen in next May. To reserve your boat between May-Oct next year, please click here. Thanks and enjoy.
Vancouver Boat Rentals is now getting ready for our 2015 season. Lets hope this summer is a good one, so you all can get out on the water and enjoy all Vancouver has to offer.
New for this season will be our brand new office. Our colourful and modern new office will be located down on the dock to the left when you enter Granville Island along with the safest and most modern boat rental fleet in Vancouver.
We will re-open for the season April 2015. Come check us out down at our office in the heart of downtown Vancouver or book your next boat rental adventure online.
Rent a boat with Vancouver Boat Rentals and spend a day on the water with your friends and family. Savour a fresh coastal sea breeze in your hair while enjoying the feeling of freedom and exhilaration that awakens the adventurer and explorer in all of us.
There is nowhere else quite like Vancouver’s coastline with an abundance of hidden gems from the seal colony on Pam Rocks, Howe Sound to the the stunning glacial fiord’s of Indian Arm.
With Vancouver Boat Rentals renting a boat has never been easier. Make an online boat rental reservation, then come down for a 15 minute introduction on how to operate the boat and you are free to navigate your way through Vancouver’s coastal waters.
Renting a boat with Vancouver Boat Rentals allows you to see Vancouver and other areas like you have never seen before. Here is a list of the many great spots to check out while renting with Vancouver Boat Rentals:
1. Venture out under the Burrard Bridge and you will find yourself in the amazing English Bay.
2. Continue straight out past the shipping tankers to Lighthouse Park.
3. While heading north you will spot many of the cool homes Vancouver has to offer.
4. Snug Cove on Bowen Island is a great stop of for picnic or even to stretch your legs.
5. Travelling further north you will find the Seal Colony at Palm Rocks.
6. Looking to go west then travel under Lions Gate Bridge from English Bay.
7. Vancouver’s main port in Coal Harbour is the next stop, full of shipping tankers, cruise ships and luxury yachts.
8. Travel under Second Narrows Bridge & the Iron Workers Bridge where you will then pass the 2nd floating McDonalds in the word the McBarge.
9. From here continue west towards Port Moody or north to Indian Arm an amazing glacial fjord.
10. Indian Arm is home to a wonderful seaside village, Deep Cove.
11. About half way up Indian Arm on your right you will find Buntzen Power Station, a water power plant.
12 .At the very top you will find Granite Waterfalls, a great place to stop for a picnic or swim with a small dock for you to moor up at. Across the water you will see the Wigwam Inn owned by the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club.
Welcome to Vancouver Boat Rentals new website.
The website has been designed with user functionality in mind. Our website makes it easy for our customers to view the range of rental boats we offer, the hourly rental rates, where to go and what to see on your boating adventure.
Most importantly the website has been designed to make it easy for the customers to make online boat rental reservations. This ensures that you can have piece of mind that your preferred boat will be available for your designated boat rental times.